BARNES was established 20 years ago and it currently has over 70 offices worldwide.
Join Barnes today and put your energy, passion, negotiation skills and knowledge of the market to work in the Los Angeles region. With BARNES you can take your business to a higher level.
You will have access to marketing, communication, and legal resources, as well as the power of a strong, renowned brand, new qualified customers, specialized training and regular experience sharing. Thanks to a department dedicated to property management, your investor-clients will also enjoy personalized monitoring of their property even when they are overseas.
You will have opportunities to join the many global conferences that are produced by BARNES. Meet other professionals from around the world and expand your network and social marketing power.
To Join Barnes International Realty is to choose a group dedicated to a high-end and demanding international clientele. Team spirit is what allows us to better serve our customers and accompany them throughout their international projects; it also allows you to live your passion in the mind of a Lifestyle Consultant and Advisor, rather than a simple agent.
Elegance, discretion, creativity, and rigor. These values are indispensable to excel in the luxury real estate market when working at Barnes.
- An active real estate license in the state of California and work permit in the US are mandatory
- Good knowledge of a specific geographic area
- Residential or commercial real estate. You have the opportunity to operate in one or both sectors.
- At least 3 years’ experience in real estate transactions and/or corporate experience (finance, commercial, marketing, communication)
- International experience and foreign languages are particularly sought
- Barnes is currently looking for Consultants who also speak many different languages.
Send your CV/presentation to [email protected]